The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and we are all enjoying a nice cold drink on a patio somewhere around the world. School is out, work has slowed down, and it is time to catch up on that reading list. What are you going to read this summer to help you build and advance your career?
Kristine Simpson and Julia Kent, hosts of Young PR Pros, thought they would share with you their suggestions of excellent books for young professionals and communicators alike.
Here is what they suggest:
- Marketing in the Round by Gini Dietrick and Geoff Livingston
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing by Al Ries and Jack Trout
- Steve Jobs biography by Walter Isaacson
- Peter Mansbridge One on One
- A Harlequin romance - listen in on the podcast to find out why 50 Shades of Grey should go on your summer reading list
- The High Road and The Best Laid Plan by Terry Fallis
We want to hear from you. What is on your summer reading list? What do you suggest the hosts read? Leave us a comment on our blog or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message on Twitter @youngprpros, @kristinesimpson or @kentjulia.
Direct download: YPP_17_FINAL.mp3
-- posted at: 11:35am EST